Diabetes - staring me in the eyes!

Discussion in 'Bush Medicine' started by Mr. Tettnanger, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Stone

Stone Guide

Blog Posts:
    OK! Looks like my high readings were more a function of the bottom-of-the-barrel test strips than my blood sugar from what I can tell. Last three days morning readings are averaging back below 100.

Woods Walker and Mr. Tettnanger like this.
  2. Back Off

Back Off Scout

Blog Posts:
    Interesting. I take a couple of tablespoons every morning with hot water, butter, vinegar, ginger and turmeric. It is then followed up by bullet proof coffee which is again another couple of tablespoons of coconut oil. This easily gets me through to lunch every day so in a way, I pretty much fast from 6-7pm until noon the next day. I have been steadily able to loose some weight and understand apple cider vinegar is also helping as both my brother and mother are diabetic. So far I dont have any of the symptoms but I am overweight. I will have to look into that book for sure.

Mr. Tettnanger and Elwha like this.
  3. Afterburner

Afterburner Name: Jon - Ham Radio Callsign: KK6IQK Supporter

Blog Posts:
    I recently went on a carb-reduced eating plan and have lost twenty pounds in two months. The weight is steadily falling off and my Doctor is very happy with my weight loss and the positive effect on my pre-diabetes. I was told to change things or end up diabetic and I took action. It has become easy NOT to have breads or sugars and I'm loving the differences in how I feel. Well worth it and a friend of mine told me that "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels" and she was right ;>)

4. 1911srule

1911srule Scout

Blog Posts: