ECWCS Level 2 mid-wt fleece shirt

Discussion in 'Gear Deals' started by TAHAWK, Jan 11, 2018 at 12:45 AM.

1. TAHAWK

TAHAWK Guide

Blog Posts:
    Park Swan and NWPrimate like this.
  2. decypher

decypher Tracker

Blog Posts:
    Shipping is pretty reasonable with these. Anyone have experience with the quality here?

NWPrimate likes this.
  3. TAHAWK

TAHAWK Guide

Blog Posts:
    I have one on order. ePrey drop shipped ("8 in stock ' lie) punked out and was allowed tpo "cancel" order = breach of contract. I will report when it arrived. It's by Peckham, a real company here in U.S.

4. Walking Crow

Walking Crow Scout

Blog Posts:
    I have purchased silk weight sets from them before. Quality is good, did not appear to be seconds. They had some computer issues with a credit card on the first order. I called and got it straightened out. They said that they were just getting into the on-line ordering business and had some bugs to work out. The second purchase a few months later went smoothly.

5. TAHAWK

TAHAWK Guide

Blog Posts:
    The one I got was new in package. Right size. Seems well-made. Just not what they sold and I bought. I'm going to keep it.

6. Broke

Broke I found my hat! Hobbyist Supporter Bushclass I

Blog Posts:
    Ordered some stuff, long underwear, pretty reasonable, some silk weight and some other goodies. Cheap.

7. designtom

designtom Scout

Blog Posts:
    clearance from them is great. Fair shipping. Not seconds.

8. TAHAWK

TAHAWK Guide

Blog Posts:
    For Karmic balance, eBay seller friendlypickers cancelled my order at my request when I ordered the wrong size (duh!). :dblthumb:

USGI ECWCS Gen III Level 3 (medium) light wt fleece by Peckham arrived today from eBay seller surpluseyes. Brand new in manufacturer's packaging with all labels. $36.30 plus modest shipping. Ordered 1/9/18, so fast delivery via Priority Mail from Chicago

After some research, I conclude that these garments are appearing on the market because "Block 2" of ECWCS Gen III is replacing Level 3 with Level 3a and Level 3b. So when the level 3s are gone, so will these easily available good surplus deals be gone.

Polartec Thermal Pro is used by, among others: Patagonia; The North face; Norrona; lafuma; MONT; Mountain Equipment; DRAGON WEAR; U.S. Army

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018 at 8:11 PM