ElderFlower Earth Skills Gathering - July 27th - CA

Discussion in 'Events' started by WoodsDevil, May 26, 2018.

1. WoodsDevil

WoodsDevil Scout Bushclass I

Blog Posts:
    Friend of mine sent this. He says, "It is fairly priced. I am interested to see what classes exactly form. I know George Hedgepath is gonna be teaching something and he really knows his stuff and his classes are hands on." I have no familiarity with this outfit and am just passing the info on.

Event page says:

"Greeting fellow Nature-Lovers, Wild-Crafters, Fermenters, Farmers, Felters, Weavers, Tanners, Knappers, Hikers, Hunters, Bowyers, Herders, Musicians, Medicine-Makers, Smithies, Skill-Billies, and Citizens of Planet Earth!!
    We are busy planning and preparing for our first ever Elderflower Earth Skills Gathering, right here in Mendocino County.
    This event will include classes such as friction fire, native plants, bow-making, basket weaving, hide tanning, felting, fermentation, cordage, mushroom ID, acorn processing, knife skills, nightly fire circle, and much much more. This will be a family friendly event and kids are welcome! Camping on-site is available. Please keep alcohol consumption to a minimum, and in your personal campsite. Under age drinking, public drunken-ness, and illegal substances will not be tolerated.
    We will also have a trade blanket and barter faire, so start making your homemade goods now. Everything from jams to mead to baskets to hand forged knives to hand knit socks... be creative!
    If you feel that you have a skill that you could teach or would like to be one of our work-traders, please send us an email at elderflowergathering@gmail.com. Instructors and work-traders will receive a comped ticket to the event, but these are limited so email sooner the better!
    Native Scholarships are available. Email elderflowergathering@gmail.com for details."

Page Link:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/elderflower-earth-skills-gathering-tickets-46392584469

Redwalker, will62, x39 and 1 other person like this.