Decided that out of all the wilderness skills I've practiced so far, food procurement would probably prove to be my biggest challenge. I decided to start practicing various traps to remedy this, starting with a Paiute Deadfall. There are probably more efficient ways to build this but I wanted to trial and error my way through my first set because I think that's where you learn a lot about what to do and what not to do. So I struggled for a while and little by little diagnosing what might make it better. Finally I got it to work, and it was extremely sensitive. Practiced using a package that came in the mail today to simulate a rock, since I'm just doing this in my garage for now, had enough weight to it to be effective for this test run. Now for a dramatic video of it in action. Pointers and comments welcome. Thanks for looking.