Half Face Blades

Discussion in 'Edged Tools' started by 8541ss, May 24, 2017.

1. 8541ss

8541ss Tracker

Blog Posts:
    Has anyone handled a Crow Scout by HFB? I am interested in one or even a Crow Scout Jr. the Jr has a 4" blade from what I understand. I have several knives but I want the one that is personalized and will be slapped on my belt any time I need a belt knife. I like the Old West/Modern feel of the Crow Scout. I also love the kydex sheath it comes with. My main concern would be how it handles as a bushcraft knife?

Attached Files:

2. 1776

1776 Tracker

Blog Posts:
    Saw them in Knives Illustrated. Don't know anything besides that. The guy in the magazine said they were tough and very sharp. Take it for what it is worth. Cool looking knives. Wish I had the money to try one out.

3. highlander

highlander Veni Vidi comedit lardum Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Veteran owned. I think it's a one man shop. I've heard he does really good work. I've never handled his knives but they look really nice. Some are a mix of tactical and fantasy, but he has one or two that look like good bushcrafters.

4. Tech

Tech Solo Craft Supporter Bushclass I

Blog Posts:
    Bumping this up instead of starting a new thread. Hoping to see if some of you have these knives and put them to use. What are your thoughts?