Heads up! Instagram Giveaway.

Discussion in 'Wilderness, Water & Woods Trading' started by happyjackotter, Jan 17, 2017.

1. happyjackotter

happyjackotter NYS Guide Vendor

Blog Posts:
    I am doing a contest on Instagram. The prize is a Morakniv Bushcraft Black Survival rig. Want to let you folks know. Look for wildernesswaterandwoodstrading all one word on IG. Thanks!

captbrian, GreenFrog, Subdood and 2 others like this.
  2. dads2vette

dads2vette Supporter Supporter Bushcraft Friend Bushclass I

Blog Posts:
    What is instagram?

lodge camper likes this.
  3. Usingmyrights

Usingmyrights Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    A huge collection of photos basically. Ranging from art to marketing to memories and memes.

happyjackotter likes this.
  4. happyjackotter

Blog Posts:
    For everyone on this forum I offer a 10% discount across the board in my online store. That is a permanent discount I have setup. Use the coupon code bushcraftusa at checkout. So, it's actually like a giveaway everyday. Considering I price match everything I can right along with amazon prices, my profit margin is very thin. If I start to see a return on investment from buying a vendor membership on this forum then I will consider a GAW. I wish I could do more. At this time I can't. Maybe I just don't have the products you folks are looking for. Or maybe you folks already have everything you need. Not sure what the case is. I'd love some feedback on what I could do to gain the support of those of you from this forum. I try to push BushcraftUSA and Bushcraft Outfitters as much as I can even though I do not sell those products in my store. That is free advertisement on my end. Not that I wouldn't sell BCO products in my brick and mortar store, I just haven't tried to go down that road yet. I am a big fan of what this forum and community offers as far as knowledge, wisdom, friendship and so on. That is why i set up that permanent discount. I also give that 10% discount to Military, Police, Fire Fighter, EMS, Boy\Girl Scouts and SAR that walk into my store.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  5. happyjackotter

Blog Posts:
    It's an online social media platform. Great for sharing pics of adventures, products and everyday life. Great for advertising too. :)

6. happyjackotter

Blog Posts:
    See above post.... :)

7. happyjackotter

Blog Posts:
    Lol. I meant the post above that one. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Skab

Skab Staff Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Vendor Lifetime Supporter Bushclass I Bushclass Instructor

Blog Posts:
    But, you're in his PAID vendor sub forum......he can post links to pretty much whatever he wants.