WTT - Hilleberg Akto for a Turley Knife

Discussion in 'Supporter's Trade Blanket' started by Rowsey63, Mar 17, 2019 at 9:07 AM.

1. Rowsey63

Rowsey63 Elk River Bushcraft Supporter Bushcraft Friend Bushclass I

Blog Posts:
    I have a Hilleberg Akto 4 Season Tent with plenty of Hilleberg extras. My tent is stored away in a warm & dry spot at the moment. Its been rainy so I don't want to set it up to get wet. I will post stock photos of the tent style. This tent is nearly brand new! Sells new for $575
    Extras:
    Extra pole which can be used during very windy conditions or as a spare $38
    Footprint $60
    Mesh liner $180
    Snow & sand pegs $85

Total for the tent and extras if purchased new would be $938

I WILL SET UP THE TENT AND TAKE PHOTOS OF THE INSIDE AND OUT FOR ANYONE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED IN THE TRADE. OTHERWISE, I'D LIKE TO KEEP IT DRY AND STORED AWAY.

I want to trade for a Turley Gasconade, Green River or similar model. I'll also add that I'm also interested in the Turley Thunderbolt style pommel. Knife must have sheath. PM me with your options. I am also interested in a Skookum Bush Tool MK1 w/ original sheath.

***These are stock photos. My tent is stored away in a warm & dry spot. I don't want to set it up since it has been rainy and don't want to get it damp.***

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019 at 9:00 AM
  2. Rowsey63

Blog Posts:
    I WILL SET UP THE TENT AND TAKE PHOTOS OF THE INSIDE AND OUT FOR ANYONE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED IN THE TRADE. OTHERWISE, I'D LIKE TO KEEP IT DRY AND STORED AWAY. THE WEATHER LOOKS FAVORABLE FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS HERE.

3. Rowsey63

Blog Posts: