1. Due to the amount of SPAM from foreign countries lately, we have made the decision to manually approve all new members. While we regret that this must be done and the added time that it will take for new members to be approved, it is necessary at this time. We hope to have legitimate new members approved in a timely manner, no longer than a couple of hours. If the Administrators are online at the time, it can be as soon as a couple of minutes. Thank you for your patience.
    Dismiss Notice

HPG Umlindi Loadout pics

Discussion in 'Packs, Bags & Pouches' started by jsbrend, Sep 12, 2017.

1. jsbrend

jsbrend Scout

Blog Posts:
    I just recently bought a HPG Umlindi pack from another member here and I have to wait for the pack to be shipped to me. :17::17: I figured while I waited for it to arrive I would see what other members here packed as a load out for when they use their packs. I don't care if it's EDC or an overnight or a multiday trek. I would just like to see pictures of peoples Umlindi packs and what they manage to fit into them. (To be honest I really want to use this as an idea board for mine for use in as many different ways as I can) So if you have photos and lists and stories feel free to share here.

Tech and Mtnfolk Mike like this.
  2. Youcantreadinthedark

Youcantreadinthedark Chaotic Neutral. Supporter Bushclass I

Blog Posts:
    Also interested to see what people are carrying.

Tech likes this.
  3. Tech

Tech Solo Craft Supporter Bushclass I

Blog Posts: