I have to be honest...I need prayers n smoke...

Discussion in 'Prayers & Smoke' started by Maurice 7, Mar 27, 2017.

  1. Maurice 7

    Maurice 7 Scout

    Blog Posts:
    0
    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2017
    Messages:
    470
    Likes Received:
    1,761
    Thank you, and thanks for sharing.
     
  2. TX-1948

    TX-1948 Supporter Supporter Bushcraft Friend

    Blog Posts:
    0
    Joined:
    May 17, 2015
    Messages:
    1,297
    Likes Received:
    1,913
    Location:
    East TN
    Prayers continue for you. Sometimes in life, as in the woods, we just keep putting one foot in front of the other and move forward....sometime we need a helping hand to get through the roughest spots....until we get to where we want to be....Stay strong, keep the faith....
     
  3. Maurice 7

    Maurice 7 Scout

    Blog Posts:
    0
    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2017
    Messages:
    470
    Likes Received:
    1,761
    thank you my friend!
    big hug!
     
    TX-1948 likes this.
  4. Subdood

    Subdood Ex-bubblehead Supporter Bushcraft Friend Bushclass I

    Blog Posts:
    0
    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2012
    Messages:
    5,236
    Likes Received:
    6,079
    Location:
    Anniston, AL
    Prayers going up.
     
  5. Back Off

    Back Off Supporter Supporter

    Blog Posts:
    0
    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2017
    Messages:
    481
    Likes Received:
    1,609
    Location:
    Blaine, MN
    Prayers your way!
     
  6. gobblegobble

    gobblegobble Scout

    Blog Posts:
    0
    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2012
    Messages:
    890
    Likes Received:
    130
    Location:
    Cincinnati, OH
    Prayers out for you!
     
  7. jswi2374

    jswi2374 Scout Bushclass I

    Blog Posts:
    0
    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2016
    Messages:
    536
    Likes Received:
    1,977
    Location:
    Dayton, Ohio
    Prayers, smoke and positive energy to you, fellow woodswalker. May the calm of a still wood be with you even now.
    Survival is 90% mental and 10% physical, the experts say. Funny how we spend so much time on the 10% of knives and tarps and fire but so little on the other 90%. Many here, including myself, find bushcraft to be as helpful as therapy and meds. You are not alone and we all need help and prayers.
    You were strong enough to spend two days with family.
     
  8. PaPa K

    PaPa K Supporter Supporter

    Blog Posts:
    0
    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2014
    Messages:
    587
    Likes Received:
    833
    Location:
    Boondocks of the NW
    Prayers sent for strength and endurance to be able to get back to where you can get through this next trial in your journey.
     
  9. beacon

    beacon Simul justus et peccator Bushclass I

    Blog Posts:
    0
    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Messages:
    2,815
    Likes Received:
    1,988
    Location:
    Raleigh, NC
    Prayers for peace and strength. Life is just plain hard sometimes. It might be a good time to examine your priorities, and make some changes to restore balance in your life; I need to do this myself from time to time.
     
  10. Brook Trout

    Brook Trout Scout

    Blog Posts:
    0
    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2014
    Messages:
    370
    Likes Received:
    310
    Prayers sent. We're thinking of you!
     

Share This Page