It's GIVEAWAY time, boys & girls!!

Discussion in 'Edged Tools' started by A K Church, Aug 10, 2018.

1. A K Church

A K Church Guide

Blog Posts:
    Ended up with 2 really nice autos. Buck and a Microtech.

So 2 decent but value priced ones go.

Colonial autos of recent manufacture. High impact plastic with a pretty secure gripped much ribbed design. Discontinued recently. Blackie Collins design, maybe his last.

Colonial has a lifetime warranty on their autos down to the cheapest, and no one has ever asked me for proof of purchase when I sent another one in-they just fixed it quickly, and sent it back. So I assume the warranty effectively travels with them.

Roundabout a 4.25" handle. Blade around 2.5", and sheepsfoot-y as heck. One has a printed camo handle, t'other a black handle. One straight edged, one half serrated.

Belt clips on both. Very little weight. These are nice little EDC knives, truthfully.

Not much use on either. Assume valox in the handles, and 440A on the blade. Both work well. The ribbed handle and fairly tight clip have endeared them to me because tucked on the top of a jeans pocket, they have stayed put.

Since these are-gasp-switchblades, anyone who claims them is stating by their acceptance that they are at least 18, or whatever the legal age for an auto is in their jurisdiction. No laws prohibit them having or carrying such.
    I mean Federal, State, County, Municipal, local Library Board whatever whatsoever.

USA only. I pay shipping. You agree to actually use them, and post on that use here-how is up to you.

Don't reply here or PM

EMail me:

akchurch at yahoo dot com

First to answer gets it, and you will know within a day. If I don't respond, it's not you. Oh, and a little pleasant surprise will be thrown in.

2. A K Church

A K Church Guide

Blog Posts:
    It's claimed. They're claimed, however you want to say it.

Bobsdock and schapm like this.
  3. mtngunr

mtngunr Scout

Blog Posts:
    The Blackie design single blade tanto is ATS 34, the clip and sheepsfoot hybrids are definitively whatever they use......, as you say, 440C sounds good....

A K Church likes this.
  4. TRYKER

TRYKER Guide

Blog Posts:
    i have one colonial (new one) that has a built in wrench to turn my air tank on. it has a serious serated blade. i do have a few older ones in my collection from the 50's.

A K Church likes this.