Joint Checking Account??

Discussion in 'Badger Claw Leatherworks' started by LostViking, Feb 24, 2016.

1. LostViking

LostViking Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Badger,

I think I am going to just put your name on a joint checking account with mine. Every time I click on here, you have some amazing item posted I need or want. You are killing me.

I haven't even got the axe sling bought yet. Then the cups, then the Opinel/Sheath combo, then along came a really tough one. Those beautiful folding camp chairs. My wife is even on board with two, not one, but two of those.

Now this Stilwell you have listed. I had the hots for that black one he had for sale a while back. Wonderful looking blades.

Sadly, this is time of the year is when all the fun money gets reappropriated. To crazy stuff, like taxes, fuel, insurance. You know, all that crap that means little, but you just have to pay.

Plus my wife's jeep acted up and that ate a knife or three, with any associated foofarah that would have gone along with it.

Suffice it to say, I love your stuff. It is unique, creative, and functional. It very much fits my lifestyle of multi-purpose, versatile, off grid, long lasting, and portable.

I rarely, if ever reach what could be described as fanboy status. But your well crafted blending of art and function only continues to grow on me.

My wife read a saying to me the other day that I thought summed it up well. After I showed her your camp stools.

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer"
    "A man who works with his hands and his head, is a craftsman"
    "A man who works with his hands, his head and his heart, is an artist"

I couldn't say it any better.

Unlike a lot of art. I see yours as both tough and functional.

I was up scouting a new campsite this weekend. As I stood there. Laying it all out in my head. In my minds eye, I could actually see your camp stools and coffee cups, up close to the fire. With my Bushman hanging in the birch tree from its sling behind me. And that #12 in its sheath, on my belt, right behind my Muley.

It was a beautiful moment. I think Nessmuk and Kephart would have both approved. As would hundreds of other unsung woodsmen that never sought fame or notoriety. Your offerings would blend seamlessly into those old photos of my Adironcak Woods.

But time marches on. If you don't march with it. It leaves you behind. I just hope I can get on this train before it leaves me at the station.

Wonderful work sir!

2. AlexD

AlexD Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Well said sir. No pics? Lol. Morning cup of coffee and my EDC blade in a great BC sheath.
    image.jpg

3. badger claw

badger claw Guide Vendor

Blog Posts:
    this was certainly a nice post to wake up and read. Much appreciate the thoughts and compliments. I have this vision in my head of what I'm trying to achieve and how my company will look and where my focus will be in the next 3 years. I think its getting there…slowly. But i will always strive to deliver quality over quantity. Thanks again…I'm humbled and blessed to have such a great following and loyal customers that all started here on BCUSA. Funny how things work out….

4. Lichen

Lichen Supporter Supporter Bushcraft Friend

Blog Posts:
    This is how bromances begin.

5. LostViking

LostViking Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Pictures soon my friend!

Opinel sheath, fire Pouch and two coffee cups ordered.