Just moved to Keene NH

Discussion in 'New England' started by nothinghead, Oct 29, 2018.

1. nothinghead

nothinghead Guide Bushclass I

Blog Posts:
    ... and I'm looking to make some friends.

I used to be on this site a ton but it's been a while and a lot of life since then.

I'm an arborist worker at the moment. I live in Keene and work in the Concord area. I'd love to find some folks to hangout and hunt and fish and camp. I don't really know anyone up here so it would be great to meet some like minded individuals.

I fly fish mostly but sometimes I spin too. I have a couple canoes, one is a big old town guide I'd be happy to have a person or two in on Spofford lake or somewhere else.

Small game hunting would be great. Squirrels especially. Deer would be cool too. Whatever you have to offer. I have my own equipment, just looking for some other humans.

2. NH Woodsman

NH Woodsman Tracker

Blog Posts:
    Your post was a while ago, but i'm brand new to the group. Located in Manchester nh area. Hit me up if you wanna discuss doing something together.

TrespassersWilliam likes this.
  3. DangYankee

DangYankee Tracker

Blog Posts:
    I just moved back to Winchester after 20 years down in CT. Looking for places nearby to camp with a fire and practice my rusty-ass skills. My old spot has turned into a subdivision in the last 30 years