Karrimor stuff at EMS

Discussion in 'Gear Deals' started by scubapeter, Apr 1, 2018.

1. scubapeter

scubapeter Tracker

Blog Posts:
  2. thisjohn

thisjohn Tracker

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for the heads up, thats a nice pack for only $26

pjfox777 likes this.
  3. TerBear

TerBear Scout

Blog Posts:
    That's some ridiculously low prices on Karrimor bags.

pjfox777 likes this.
  4. pjfox777

pjfox777 Scout

Blog Posts:
    Thanks so much for this! I just got my son and myself new backpacks and a water bottle & holder for him! All for $56 shipped!

Having a Karrimor SF 45L pack for the last 8 years, and having traveled to Alaska back and forth with it, I have found their quality to be superb! I am very excited! Thanks again!

If you're in the market, these are some great deals!

GreySwampFox likes this.
  5. wizard

wizard Guide

Blog Posts:
    I tried to order a pack, a smaller 35L Karrimor but the EMS site is messed up for some reason, would not take my paypal, kept going back to the cart. Oh well, I really didn't need another pack!

Went back, kept after it and ended up scoring a Jura 35L pack, several duffle bags and still stayed at around $100. Thanks for the heads up :)

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
    pjfox777 likes this.
  6. wizard

wizard Guide

Blog Posts:
    My Karrimor items arrived today, great stuff and really super deals. EMS still has a bunch of Karrimor gear at amazing prices.

7. scubapeter

scubapeter Tracker

Blog Posts:
    I ended up going a little crazy.... Three packs, two jackets, a fleece, hiking shoes, socks, compass..... All top notch and really cheap. Then I saw the bivy, shoulda got that too.

8. wizard

wizard Guide

Blog Posts:
    I got a bivy. I like it, weighs 12 ounces and packed real small with it's included stuff sack. Perfect for an emergency bivi in the day pack.
    I have to say, one small item I had ordered 2 of, they only shipped one although marked on the invoice as 2 shipped. Customer service got my notice and responded rapidly but I still have not gotten notice that the replacement has been shipped, after more than a week. I also submitted, and paid through PayPal for another $55 worth of items and after one week have not gotten a shipped/tracking notice.
    I have bought things from EMS many times over the past 40+ years, never a problem. I am hoping they come through this time.

The Karrimor items I have received are all very nice and there are a few more I would like but I am way over budget already!

9. scubapeter

scubapeter Tracker

Blog Posts:
    I just picked up a bivy as well.... I have a EMS nearby and online orders can be filled at a local store if its a stock item. This is an ideal bivy for a daypack and at $20.00 its priced like a disposable model. Judging by the construction, I think Karrimor items will gain a foothold in this country.