1. Due to the amount of SPAM from foreign countries lately, we have made the decision to manually approve all new members. While we regret that this must be done and the added time that it will take for new members to be approved, it is necessary at this time. We hope to have legitimate new members approved in a timely manner, no longer than a couple of hours. If the Administrators are online at the time, it can be as soon as a couple of minutes. Thank you for your patience.
    Dismiss Notice

Kifaru Slick Bag

Discussion in 'Shelter' started by samuraipastormike, Jan 24, 2013.

1. samuraipastormike

samuraipastormike Scout

Blog Posts:
    Hey Guys. Wondering if any of you have experience with one. Was thinking of picking one up. I used the search function bit did not come by any threads on the subject.

2. Panzer

Panzer Prepared Wanderer Supporter Bushclass I

Blog Posts:
    Have you tried their forum? It's a good place to get product info since the owner and workers will directly answer questions. Good luck

3. XMP

XMP Mountain Man

Blog Posts:
    I have one. The weight to warmth ratio is outstanding. At first its hard to believe that something so light will be warm, but the ClimaShield insulation is exceptional stuff. I have a 20 degree bag and have stayed toasty down to 10 degrees. As with all Kifaru stuff it is great construction.

4. alukban

alukban Guide

Blog Posts:
    I've got 20 degree Slick also. I've only gotten it down to 25 so far but I did so while I had the flu/chills.

The temp rating seems to be right on and they pack really small.

5. mjh

mjh Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    I've a zero degree wide slick bag, been down to low twenties with it no problem. Good compressablity.