1. Due to the amount of SPAM from foreign countries lately, we have made the decision to manually approve all new members. While we regret that this must be done and the added time that it will take for new members to be approved, it is necessary at this time. We hope to have legitimate new members approved in a timely manner, no longer than a couple of hours. If the Administrators are online at the time, it can be as soon as a couple of minutes. Thank you for your patience.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a pocket sheath/organizer

Discussion in 'Self-made Gear' started by Freedom Forged, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Freedom Forged

Freedom Forged Guide

Blog Posts:
    I want a pocket sheath that would hold a SAK Farmer, Mini Bic and a Streamlight Microstream.

The material could be thin leather or a cordura type material. Does anyone know who sells something like this or a custom maker that would make something like this?

Thanks guys!
    David

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
  2. overlord_eric

overlord_eric Scout

Blog Posts:
    Sounds like you might want to talk with this gentleman.

3. Corso

Corso Guide

Blog Posts:
    that loops pretty smart

4. RandallFlagg

RandallFlagg Scout

Blog Posts:
    im making a buddie this exact kind of thing based off of the size of an altoid can out of leather. he currently uses an older cellphone case. he crams a lot more in it. i put a mini maglight sheath on the side of it too.

5. 16VGTIDave

16VGTIDave Tracker

Blog Posts:
    I recently made a pocket sheath/pouch that holds an Olight i3 AAA flashlight, an old Böker 2 blade slip joint knife, and a butane lighter.

I bought some scrap leather at a craft store my wife made me enter. :0 Using a stitching awl and a little patience I have my pocket gear riding smoothly in my front pocket of choice.

[​IMG][​IMG]

HTH,
    Dave

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

6. shutternut

shutternut Scout

Blog Posts:

That looks great. I've got a couple of shoulders that I need to do something with. That looks like just the ticket.

7. Freedom Forged

Freedom Forged Guide

Blog Posts:
    Very nice, good job.
    David

8. Rough Leather

Rough Leather Tracker

Blog Posts:
    I think I may have to try my hand at one of these pocket organizers. I've been wanting the same thing for some time. My SAK, Bic (although I'm not a smoker), occasional flashlight and keys all seem to form an untangle-able wad at the bottom of my pocket. If I work something out, I'll be sure to post it.
    I really like that microstream, much more practical for a pocket light than my protac streamlight.