Misfits, Extras, Returns, and 2nds

Discussion in 'Brown Dog Pouch and Bag' started by tulsa, Nov 1, 2014.

1. tulsa

tulsa Guide Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Cooweescoowee Distict, Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma
    This is a envelope style cover for a grill or other flat item. It will accommodate grills up to 5" wide x 10" long x 1" wide. It is sewn of top quality chocolate waxed canvas with a snap for a closure. This one is $24.00 shipped to you U.S. address. PayPal preferred. If you are interested in purchasing claim it in a post and send me a PM for payment info.

IMG_0544.jpg

2. tnrufus

tnrufus Tracker

Blog Posts:
    I'll take the seat cushion :)

3. tulsa

tulsa Guide Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Cooweescoowee Distict, Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma
    Here are a couple of roll top utility bags. Both are seconds with minor imperfections that you might not notice and don't affect function. These are sewn of quality waxed canvas. The top rolls 2 turns then fastens with a couple of heavy duty snaps. They will stand upright on their flat bottoms. These are great as water resistant food storage bags, lunch bags, ditty bags or whatever else you want to put in them. The tan one is 8 1/2" wide x 5" deep x 11" tall. It gives you about 9" of usable height when it is The olive one is 6"wide x 5" deep x 14" tall and gives you 12" of usable space when closed. Both are priced at $22.00 shipped to your U.S. address. Take both for $40.00 shipped. If you are interested unshipping claim it in a post and send me a PM for PayPal information. PayPal preferred trades always considered.

IMG_0550_2.jpg IMG_0549_2.jpg

NevadaBlue likes this.
  4. mainewoods

mainewoods Maine Supporter Supporter Bushclass I

Blog Posts:
    I have one from you love it .