1. Due to the amount of SPAM from foreign countries lately, we have made the decision to manually approve all new members. While we regret that this must be done and the added time that it will take for new members to be approved, it is necessary at this time. We hope to have legitimate new members approved in a timely manner, no longer than a couple of hours. If the Administrators are online at the time, it can be as soon as a couple of minutes. Thank you for your patience.
    Dismiss Notice

Mother Canteen Carrier Load Outs

Discussion in 'Packs, Bags & Pouches' started by IA Woodsman, Apr 4, 2017.

1. gwynn1975

gwynn1975 Misguided Wanderer Supporter Bushclass I

Blog Posts:
    Here's what is usually in my MCC

HC Canteen kit
    PSK/FAK (water purifier straw, Mylar blanket, whistle, fire kit, fishing kits, sewing kit, pen and paper, bandages, needles, ointments)
    Nite Ize red LED light
    Chunk of fatwood
    TOPS F.O.R.K. It
    UCO stormproof matches
    Outdoor Edge mini saw
    Leatherman Signal
    Canteen hanger

IMG_0872.JPG
    IMG_0873.JPG

2. IA Woodsman

IA Woodsman Overwatch Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator Vendor Bushclass Instructor

Blog Posts:
  3. Sutty33

Sutty33 Tracker

Blog Posts:
    IMG_1760.JPG

So , this is my first actual post here , beside introductions.
    I just Purchased my "Mother" and a G2 Roll from Mark. I haven't been home since their arrival (working at FD) two days ago. Can't wait to start the load out process , however, I was able to do a Mod while at the Station. I 550 wrapped the Shoulder Strap (Wide Part) and put a tight wrapped hank of 550 (about 20') before I wrapping it. I used a Cobra Weave to wrap the hank and strap with another 20' or so . Looking forward to the load out, got some more ideas from this thread already...... Bombero de Tejas , Sutty33

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  4. mjh

mjh Hobbyist Hobbyist Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Got the padded shoulder strap weap recently , haven't been out with it yet, but the padded strap wrap was just what I was looking for!!

5. FIELDCRAFTLTC

FIELDCRAFTLTC Supporter Supporter Bushclass I

Blog Posts:
    Here's my MCC loadout.
    On the exterior - left is a small flashlight I got from Maxpedition about 5 years ago. On the right is my HC Spork. Tied to the bottom is a BCO 5x7 MEST with ridgeline and four tie-outs.

IMG_1937.JPG

In the front pocket, I carry food items, my secondary knife, and extra cordage.
    IMG_1939.JPG

In the left pocket, I carry a bic lighter, magnesium rod and ferro rod combination, a piece of fatwood, and tent stakes. @IA Woodsman posted a video about using tent stakes as a makeshift stove.
    IMG_1941.JPG IMG_1943.JPG

In the right pocket, I carry a small button compass, a boo boo kit with a mil cravat, with water purification tablets, and some man-made tinder.
    IMG_1945.JPG IMG_1946.JPG

Finally, in the back interior pocket, I carry two tea-lights, and a survival saw.
    IMG_1947.JPG IMG_1948.JPG

Thanks for looking!