1. Due to the amount of SPAM from foreign countries lately, we have made the decision to manually approve all new members. While we regret that this must be done and the added time that it will take for new members to be approved, it is necessary at this time. We hope to have legitimate new members approved in a timely manner, no longer than a couple of hours. If the Administrators are online at the time, it can be as soon as a couple of minutes. Thank you for your patience.
    Dismiss Notice

New fun and funny homestead channel

Discussion in 'Homesteading' started by ineffableone, Jul 13, 2016.

1. ineffableone

ineffableone Guide

Blog Posts:
    Hey folks, I just discovered this channel and thought I would share it. They only have 2 videos but look set to be putting out many more. The 2 videos are a trailer, and episode one. Here is the trailer.

They are an interesting family with a good sense of humor but they still provide good info and knowledge that you can pick up and learn from.

Their youtube channel is here: Land Of Tamarack Homestead

Guy, IamLegend, RackinRay and 11 others like this.
  2. IamLegend

IamLegend Supporter Supporter Bushclass I

Blog Posts:
    I like it! Looks to be interesting and entertaining! Thanks for posting this! Wonder why they only have one video up in five months.

3. ineffableone

ineffableone Guide

Blog Posts:
    Not sure why they stopped posting. From the trailer it was obvious they had more footage filmed, and other episodes in the works. I can only guess that some issue popped up that distracted them from continuing. Hopefully they will resume as the channel had a great informative yet entertaining quality. If they could get videos posted it would be a popular youtube homesteading channel.