1. Due to the amount of SPAM from foreign countries lately, we have made the decision to manually approve all new members. While we regret that this must be done and the added time that it will take for new members to be approved, it is necessary at this time. We hope to have legitimate new members approved in a timely manner, no longer than a couple of hours. If the Administrators are online at the time, it can be as soon as a couple of minutes. Thank you for your patience.
    Dismiss Notice

New little yoyo real

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Gathering' started by plumberoy, Jan 3, 2017.

1. plumberoy

plumberoy Guide

Blog Posts:
    I just received a little yoyo reel I ordered from these people
    Yoyito Fishing Kits – Fishing Yoyito
    It is 3.5 in diameter about 1 in thick Aluminum and anodized .
    They don't show aluminum on the website to sell but if you contact they have a few left in purple it comes with a small draw string bag to hold 12 good hooks 4 good swivels and six sinkers, and a bag for the reel and tackle this is as good a premade kits as I have seen. It is small enough to put in your pocket . It isn't cheap but I like it . Aluminum is $10 more than plastic and 2 oz heavier . I can see it getting many miles in my bicycle bag
    Roy

JohnP, DavidJAFO, DomC and 1 other person like this.
  2. j_d

j_d Scout

Blog Posts:
    I was given 3 similar yo yos. I am looking forward to a break in the weather. Id like to try them out.

3. injun51

injun51 Guide

Blog Posts:
    Hmmmm, thanks for the heads up. Have to check on these.

4. DavidJAFO

DavidJAFO Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    "Remember, no matter where you go, there you are."
    hello Roy,
    Awesome set up. You can't beat the simplicity of a hobo or yoyo reel in your pack or pocket for Bushcraft purposes, simple but effective.
    Regards
    David