New stuff!

Discussion in 'Wilderness, Water & Woods Trading' started by happyjackotter, Apr 13, 2018.

1. happyjackotter

happyjackotter NYS Guide Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Hello BushcraftUSA Friends!
    We have added some new stuff to the website and will be adding more very soon.
    We just added three different colors of Kupilka Cups. As soon as I get the chance I will be adding plates and cutlery too. Also, 70% Wool Fire Retardant blankets are back in stock. We also have a Hell-ah (hint) cool surprise coming next week! Be on the lookout for a special “Ranger” edition Hatchet I have available too. I’m going to take some pics of it tonight and post tomorrow. We are expanding our products and services to better serve you. Guided Adirondack Trips will also start this spring. With all of that said, please get out of the “Jungle” and get into the Wilderness, Water and Woods. Customer service and your Happy Adventures are our #1 priority. Don’t forget about your 10% discount by entering bushcraftusa at checkout. Thank you for supporting a family owned and operated small business. We really do appreciate it!

GreySwampFox, doulos and Kreger like this.