New Website and a New Video

Discussion in 'Wilderness, Water & Woods Trading' started by happyjackotter, Mar 26, 2018.

1. happyjackotter

happyjackotter NYS Guide Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Howdy Ya'll,
    Checkout our new website at www.happyjackotter.com and tell us if you like it! @AdirondackBadger helped me out a ton and we put a serious amount of work into getting this badboy revamped. Hit the sale section as we have some cool stuff at great prices on there.

Also, here is a video I did this weekend while out in Central New York for First Aid/CPR and Water Safety Training. The video is a tribute to old George W. Sears (Nessmuk). It also shows a ton of gear that we sell in the store. As a matter of fact, in the video the only thing we don't carry in the store is my Hidden Woodsmen Haversack.

Make sure you watch all the way to the end for a special Nessmuk treat. :)

Thank you and we hope all is well with you folks! Happy Adventures!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. AdirondackBadger

AdirondackBadger Scout

Blog Posts:
    Awesome man. Thanks for the shout out. Always happy to help. Really liking the new website theme.

Great video too. Thinking of something like this myself. The reading at the end was a nice touch.

GreySwampFox and happyjackotter like this.