1. Due to the amount of SPAM from foreign countries lately, we have made the decision to manually approve all new members. While we regret that this must be done and the added time that it will take for new members to be approved, it is necessary at this time. We hope to have legitimate new members approved in a timely manner, no longer than a couple of hours. If the Administrators are online at the time, it can be as soon as a couple of minutes. Thank you for your patience.
    Dismiss Notice

Ordered a Shrew Hawk

Discussion in 'Edged Tools' started by scallop, Apr 27, 2012.

1. scallop

scallop Scout

Blog Posts:
    Finally got around to ordering a Shrew Hawk today. Ron was great to talk to, only problem is he was currently out of stock and would not get anymore in until sometime next week :( Said he would ship it out as soon as they came in. Sigh, patience has never been one of my strong suits.

2. Ranger

Ranger Guide

Blog Posts:
    I have one and it is a neat little hawk. It is easy to pack and takes up very little room. Mine needed a little edge work at first, but it holds a edge great! Congrats on the Shrew and post up a picture when you get it.

3. 45jack

45jack Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Let us know what you think of it. It's on my want list.

4. SlayerOfBunnies

SlayerOfBunnies Guide

Blog Posts:
    I have one and like it. Silly thing needs a longer handle but it's a nice hawk.