Pixelbook by Google $250 off

Discussion in 'Gear Deals' started by seasonofthewoods, Jul 16, 2018.

1. seasonofthewoods

seasonofthewoods Lost In the Woods Supporter

Blog Posts:
    They have it on google.com

Just got one at Bestbuy they Honor it in store. Only on sale for 36 hrs starting this morning.

Not bushcraft related but helps your get on BCUSA and post easier and quicker:)

JasonJ likes this.
  2. JasonJ

JasonJ Guide

Blog Posts:
    My wife has a Chromebook, as an educator she won it at a banquet raffle. I've used it to get on and post to BCUSA and all over the internet, signed in with my Google account, love that my bookmarks sync with my other devices and Chrome browsers. I have to say, a Chromebook is fantastic..and the Pixelbook is the best that there is.

Great deal if you can find it again. Even if not, I'd encourage people looking for a new laptop (or a cheap one) to look at Chromebooks.

seasonofthewoods likes this.
  3. seasonofthewoods

Blog Posts:
    Yah I love mine, best 750 iv spent technology wise in a while. Plus it runs apps. And is as thin as my phone closed. They are awesome

JasonJ likes this.
  4. JasonJ

JasonJ Guide

Blog Posts:
    I'm an IT Admin... network and server, cyber-security type stuff.. my next laptop for personal use will be a Chromebook, absolutely. For work, I need a little more functionality for very specific things, but for anything I do outside of that, no question. Signed into my Google account, everythign syncs.. using Google docs, instant real-time backups and saving of my data.. real-time syncing with Google Drive.. it eliminates a critical but painfully annoying task of ensuring I have backups of my data.

My brother has the ORIGINAL chromebook.. the CR-43. It looks like a 2010 era Macbook, black rubberized matte finish, 16GB SSD. They sent out a couple thousand of them for free for people to review and evaluate.. it's still useful in some ways and can run the current ChromeOS.

Chromebooks are highly under-appreciated, I'm glad you enjoy yours!

seasonofthewoods likes this.
  5. seasonofthewoods

Blog Posts:
    Good to hear, I really do enjoy it. Paying Bill's, YouTube, surfing the web, etc works amazing. Plus I love the fact that it has a charging port on each side of it so you dont have to worry what side your charging it on lol