Preferred Email Address Update

Discussion in 'Adventure Sworn Bushcraft Co.' started by Adventure Sworn, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Adventure Sworn

Adventure Sworn Cody Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Just a head's up, I am using a new address for customer support.

I am in the process of going back to using my gmail account. In short, my email provider for info@adventuresworn.com is far too sluggish, glitchy, and the spam filter is a joke. It is making it very hard to catch up on emails, and some are simply never making it to my inbox. I really miss how seamless and efficient my gmail account was, it was the first email I used when making knives. Definitely going back to it.

New address: adventuresworn@gmail.com

Note: If you have an email pending response that you sent to info@adventuresworn.com; I am going through my emails there to reply to everyone. However, there is a chance that the spam filter may have filtered your message, or in some cases prevented me from ever even receiving it. If your message is urgent I'd highly recommend emailing me at adventuresworn@gmail.com, I'm replying is less than 48 hours (usually much quicker).

Thanks,
    Cody

2. SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty Woodsman Supporter Bushcraft Friend

Blog Posts:
    Hi Cody,

I tried you at you old and new email address and didn't get a response. You guys don’t have a phone number listed.

I paid to mail back a Sheath that had bad stitching that came undone and the Post Office just sent it back with no explanation after several weeks. Did I get your address wrong?

Would sure like to have this fixed without having to chase you guys down.

Thanks,

Chris
    9F9535DE-5461-4836-A553-E29A115D87A4.jpeg

3. Kyle363

Kyle363 Hobbyist Hobbyist Supporter

Blog Posts:
    They’ve moved shops and it looks like the haven’t updated their address. This is what I found at the bottom of their latest email.

PO Box 448
    Stillwater New York 12170
    USA

4. BlazerNL

BlazerNL Scout

Blog Posts:
    Hi,

I have send multiple emails in the last few month including to the new email address but never have got a response.

I have a hotmail address so spam filter should not be the problem.

Kind regards JP

5. Kleon

Kleon Tracker

Blog Posts:
    Same problem. Back in October was promised a knife is a few weeks as the blade was already back from Heat Treat and nothing yet. No response to email sent to the new address.

Has anyone figured out what is going on?

6. blue333

blue333 “O’l Slickboots” Supporter

Blog Posts:
    My only guess is that AS is still trying to catch up. Could be that a lot of people sent emails to the new address (adventuresworn@gmail.com) and they are working their way through them.
    As far as I know, there have been no other major changes or moves?

There’s a good chance Cody will respond here first with an update.
    Just try and hang in there. Cody is good people and I’m sure we will all here something soon.