Premium Course Offerings

Discussion in 'Sandcut Outdoors' started by Sandcut, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Sandcut

Sandcut Sed ego sum homo indomitus Vendor

Blog Posts:
    The following list includes the more in depth courses that I offer. Most classes are are all appropriate for kids ranging from around 8 years to adults except where noted. They are all suitable for beginners, but are still entertaining and informative for those with more miles on their boots. These classes are more focused on specific groups based on interest. Classes range in length.

Making Natural Dyes from Plants - Learn which plants can be used for obtaining natural dyes and how to extract them for fabric and scrapbooking.

Make a Plant Press for Scrapbooking - Make a plant press and learn how to prepare flowers and plant parts for creative scrapbooking.

Dog First Aid - Coming soon - Learn to care for your best friend whether hunting, hiking or just staying around the house.

Basic Chainsaw Skills for Homeowners - This class teaches new chainsaw users the basics of using a chainsaw including operation, safety, and some basic first aid. Teaches students how to read compression, as well as understand kickback and pinching and how these forces work on your chainsaw. Not suitable for kids under 14.

Basic Outdoor Knife Skills for Kids - Coming soon once I can find an insurance underwriter.

Basic Outdoor Knife Skills for Adults - Coming soon once I can find an insurance underwriter.

Introductory Spoon Carving - Coming soon once I can find an insurance underwriter.

2. GreenFrog

GreenFrog In the Forest Supporter Hardwoodsman Bushclass III

Blog Posts:
    Chainsaw skills are on my to learn list. Id want to join that class.

alukban and Sandcut like this.
  3. Sandcut

Sandcut Sed ego sum homo indomitus Vendor

Blog Posts:
    I'm waiting to hear back from Delaware State Forest on this. I'll keep you posted.

GreenFrog and alukban like this.
  4. GreenFrog

GreenFrog In the Forest Supporter Hardwoodsman Bushclass III

Blog Posts:
    Actually from forest to stove would be great. Selecting, chain sawing and axe work to size for home heating. I bet that skills combo would be helpful to a lot of folks wanting to be more self reliant including myself.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
    Sandcut and alukban like this.