Problem with inbox

Discussion in 'Wilderness Spirit' started by Wilderness Spirit, May 11, 2015.

1. Wilderness Spirit

Wilderness Spirit Scout Vendor Supporter Bushcraft Friend

Blog Posts:
    I'm experiencing some problems with my inbox. It's coming up as full, but it shouldn't be. Noticed that Vendor is not in my profile either. Although my vendor area is up and running and should be up to date. Not sure what's up. I tried to send Guy a PM but I can't do that either. Hope to get this taken care of soon.

2. Adahy

Adahy Kuksaholic

Blog Posts:
    Yep exact same issues. All paid up as far as subscriptions goes. Not sure what's going on.

You can email admin by clicking the contact us on the bottom right of the browser. I did friday I believe, Im sure we're not the only ones so Im betting they are dealing with it and/or messages too. Usually they get back fast so we'll see :)

3. Wilderness Spirit

Blog Posts:
    OK got it thanks. I just noticed mine today. But I might not have paid enough attention till some members told me my inbox was full.

4. ncrockclimb

ncrockclimb Scout

Blog Posts:
    FYI, I have received a few e-mails saying that I had a new PM from you here. When I checked my PM inbox here, there was no message. I tried to send you a PM about the issue, but that would not go through. For me, this is not a big deal: my message is not time sensitive and I will write you again in a few weeks when you get this resolved. I just wanted to let you know that there might be an issue with you sending messages as well. Take care and best of luck getting this resolved.

5. Wilderness Spirit

Blog Posts:
    Thanks, you are correct .At this time I am not able to send or receive private messages. I tried to contact the admin. but haven't heard anything back on this issue. I know of at least one other vendor with the same problem. Hoping it gets resolved soon.