SC Group

Discussion in 'South Carolina' started by Grizzix, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Grizzix

Grizzix Guide Bushclass I

Blog Posts:
    I don't know why we didn't have one before guys but I just started up a "South Carolina Bushcrafters" group in the groups section. Join up at your leasure. I belive they are going to set it up so you can send group messages which would be goo for keeping each other informed.

Thanks guys
    Grizz

2. Kimber45guy

Kimber45guy Scout Bushclass I

Blog Posts:
    Cool bro. Thanks!

3. Kimber45guy

Kimber45guy Scout Bushclass I

Blog Posts:
    Started a new discussion in our group. When you guys have time check it out. Lets learn these new feature. I think its gonna help us to stay up to date big time!

4. JRSC

JRSC Tinder Gatherer

Blog Posts:
    Hey, I'm John. I'm new to the forum. Just wondering what yall do at your meetings and how often do you have them?

5. TabbyKatniss

TabbyKatniss Tinder Gatherer

Blog Posts:
    I don't see many recent local posts or replies. I am looking to meet other locals to practice bush crafting skills with and locate areas acceptable and free to practice these skills on. I do not want a designated tent site as I am looking for something more dispersed and trailside where me and perhaps a hiking partner can set up along a hike. I am looking to test my skills in the mountains and I would also like to find an area on the coast as well. I am located near Greenville but willing to travel of course for the coast. I look forward to finding out the local hotspots and perhaps meeting others who also enjoy doing this for fun.

6. central joe

central joe Wait For Me!! Supporter Bushcraft Friend

Blog Posts:
    Well out of work for a while, so if you want to go for a hike or whatever give me a call. As usual i ain't fast but i'm not steady either. joe

7. upmosttoast

upmosttoast Tinder Gatherer

Blog Posts:
    Sorry for being late to the forum, but I also look very in SC, near Lancaster.

8. Junebugdawn

Junebugdawn Tinder Gatherer

Blog Posts:
    I'm in Greenwood. I'm part of Palmetto State Hangers which is a hammock camping group. Several of us like learning bushcraft skills. We are having a huge campout in Santee State Park, Sept. 24-27. If anyone would like to come and perhaps teach some bushcraft skills, that would be great. Let me know.