WTS - Survive GSO 5 - Ka-bar Jarosz Turok - Campcraft Outdoors Colonel

Discussion in 'Supporter's Trade Blanket' started by Munzer, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Munzer

Munzer Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    For sale I have the following:

GSO 5 - SOLD (PayPal G&S) shipped to the 50 states
    3/16" thick, 3V steel with green canvas micarta handles, this is a factory first and has been used. I am the second owner, but I have not used it since purchasing - so it needs a new home. You can't really see it in the pictures, but there is a slight patina forming on the blade. Does not come with any original packaging.

Ka-Bar Jarosz Turok - SOLD (PayPal G&S) shipped to the 50 states
    Comes with a Celcon sheath and Ultramid handle scales, blade is 3/16" 1095 Cro-Van steel. Blade length is 6-1/4", with overall length of 11-1/2". I am the original owner and knife has not been used. If you buy this, you get as a bonus this:
    Master Cultery Elite Tactical ET-FIX002L-DSW.
    Blade – 6-1/4” 8CR13MOV saber ground with a stonewashed finish, 11-1/4" inches overall
    Brown Micarta Handle, Full Tang, MOLLE Compatible Nylon Sheath
    I am the original owner and knife has not been used

Campcraft Outdoors Colonel - SOLD (PayPal G&S) shipped to the 50 states
    The Colonel is a hand forged (by Rocky Woodland Forge of Kentucky) knife, 11-1/4" overall length of approximately 80CrV2 (blade is between 1/8" and 5/32"). Blade is 6-1/4" from tip to scale and approximately 1-7/8" tall (edge to spine at widest spot), handle is 5" and made of Tamarind wood. Comes with a standard JRE dangler style sheath with ferro rod loop. I am the oiginal owner and this has not been used. Please be aware that the overall fit and finish is good but not great. This knife was designed by Jason Hunt (of Campcraft Outdoors) and made by Rocky Woodland Forge. This is comparable to a Battle Horse Knives Scout Platoon but has a more robust handle and slightly longer and taller blade.

01.JPG 02.JPG 03.JPG 04.JPG 05.JPG 06.JPG 07.JPG 09.JPG 10.JPG 11.JPG

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
  2. Munzer

Blog Posts:
    Turok combo is sold.

3. Munzer

Blog Posts:
    Campcraft Outdoors Colonel is sold.