Thank You!

Discussion in 'Wilderness, Water & Woods Trading' started by happyjackotter, Dec 20, 2016.

1. happyjackotter

happyjackotter NYS Guide Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Hello all!
    My name is Devin. Thank you for checking out this forum. Some of you may recognize me from conversations across the Bushcraft USA forums or have seen Leif from Adirondack Wilderness Co's post about my store in the Capital Region of NY. I'm really lucky to live within such close proximity to Leif and to the Guys from Adventure Sworn. For those that may have never met them in person I assure you they are good people. Most of you are fully aware of their products so I need not say more there. For those who don't recognize me it's nice to meet ya. I recently got my online store setup and want to share it with you guys. My mother and I opened our storefront in June of this year. It's been a dream of ours for the last 15 years or so. Long story short we finally had the opportunity to make it happen this year. This forum has been a great asset and has helped us choose some of the products we wanted to offer. I will be adding some more meat and potatoes to the online store within the next couple days. Items like Frost River back packs and Hennessey Hammocks which we already carry in house. We do have some really cool stuff on the site so please take a look. Your feedback is always appreciated. We are just starting out and are hoping to build something pretty cool. Thank you for being a part of it! I am going to setup a 10% discount code for you folks also as a thank you. Use the code "bushcraftusa" at checkout. We offer this discount in our physical location for Military, Police, Firefighter, EMS, Boy/Cub/Girl Scouts, Search and Rescue and Forest Rangers. I'm pretty sure a lot of you are in one of those categories. Thank you for your time. Cheers!

Store link - www.happyjackotter.com
    - store.happyjackotter.com

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  2. happyjackotter

Blog Posts:
    Coupon code is set up. Use bushcraftusa for the code at checkout. Thanks again!

Subdood and Phantom X like this.
  3. happyjackotter

Blog Posts:
    Subdood likes this.
  4. MrFixIt

MrFixIt Old Jarhead Supporter Bushcraft Friend

Blog Posts:
    Welcome and good luck in your venture!

happyjackotter likes this.
  5. Phantom X

Phantom X Jack-of-all-trades Vendor Hobbyist Supporter Bushclass I