The Morning work question

Discussion in 'New Mexico' started by redneckron, Jan 29, 2019.

1. redneckron

redneckron Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    I got caught day dreaming at work by a coworker and got asked, "what you thinking?" It is hard to plan anything through until the end of the year. I like being in the mountains but every other week I watch my Grand Daughter. She is going to be nine this year and she is going places with her grand pa. I think I will mostly fish with her, if she will like it, maybe some picnics and hiking or an occasional atv ride. I just put in for some big game hunts with some friends and my son. I have to wait until April to find if I get drawn for them and to keep enough vacation on the books to have some hunting time too. Then there is Bushcraft time with friends. I spend to much time at work thinking about the outdoors and getting away. OH MY, I FORGOT ABOUT THE WIFE TIME-THE MOST IMPORTANT TIME OF ALL. Wife time, is just some more time to think of the outdoors...

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
  2. central joe

central joe Wait For Me!! Supporter Bushcraft Friend

Blog Posts:
    It doesn't have to be a weekend young fellar, an hour can refresh the soul. joe

3. Mikewood

Mikewood Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Yep. Its all about noticing or talking the time to notice. I got to work before dawn this morning and it was very cold but clear. The moon was waxing and just past half and there were three bright stars that formed a conjunction below it. I was not sure if they were planets or stars. Turns out they were the planets Venus and Jupiter and the star Antares which is in Scorpio.

It’s also about being in that city park and seeing that pine tree with the dead branch and noticing it has resin sap and there is likley fat wood there. Then sharing that wisdom with people.

It’s good you have so much to do. Cherish every moment.

baylis, redneckron and IzaWildman like this.
  4. redneckron

redneckron Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts: