Momio and I started working on the floor joists in the south side of the machine shed where it will be converted to a workshop. It is a 30x40 pole barn on a poured concrete foundation, and we are taking 15' out of the southern end for the project. The rest will stay available for machinery and storage. We started by emptying out that part of the shed and then raked it out until we had clean dirt, if that makes sense. There is a part of the foundation at ground level at the opening of the bay that had been covered up with an inch or two or dirt, and I spent some time pulling the dirt away from that till it was exposed again. I have some concrete anchors and will be attaching an old pressure treated 6x8 that I've been saving for years to act as a sill, then framing in Windows and a door where the bay opening is now. My buddy and I had poured a footing back in October so we drilled the sills and bolted them down, then added some piers to support the middle of the span. Took very little fiddling around to get the piers level with the footing we poured, which was the plan. Nice when it works out. My son, daughter in law and future son in law showed up and helped some in the machine shed but then moved down to work on the campsite by the creek. It is starting to take shape, and the small trees I'm taking out of the fence line and clearing out from near buildings contribute lots of building materials. Photos to come.