USPS delivery problems

Discussion in 'General Bushcraft Discussion' started by Desert Drifter, Jun 6, 2019.

1. CSM1970

CSM1970 Supporter Supporter

My latest eBay purchase won an all expense paid stay in Sweetwater, TX FOR THREE DAYS. It was delivered in Houston on the promised date but it could have been delivered early. They would have had a delighted customer. But they didn’t. And I am not.

buckfynn likes this.
  2. hlydon

hlydon Guide

I have numerous problems with the local USPS.

To start, they will code Amazon Prime packages as delivered when they haven’t been delivered. I talked to an Amazon rep who told me that it is a known problem that Amazon is trying to resolve.

Forget about deliver when there is even a dusting of snow.

A USPS employee unloaded her entire truck on my driveway once. She said she needed to resort her truck. I live on a dead end road. In 30 seconds she could have been at the end and sorted there.

I believe it was the same employee that was caught on a person’s surveillance camera squatting and relieving herself on the person’s driveway.

I spent a half hour convincing the local manager shipping knives was legal. I was mailing one to a forum member. She eventually called another branch and was educated.

I could go on.

3. colrbh

colrbh Scout

Absolutely the worst at delivery of packages. Have had so many problems with USPS it's not funny. Just this week got notification my package was delivered..nope..track down the mail person..nope doesn't have it..half a block away he hollers here it is..i mis sorted it..my bad.. not rocket science..they have problems...