WTS - Wenger Tracker Jr. Nitro V, Black Roc Knives, AA forge, Osprey K&T, Fiddleback

Discussion in 'Supporter's Trade Blanket' started by Hasco, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Hasco

Hasco Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Hi Folks,

I have to pay for some new photography equipment so I am selling some really nice knives at good prices. You must be 18 to purchase and I reserve the right to choose who I do business with. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

First up is an unused Wenger Knives Tracker Jr. in .25" Nitro V. It has an overall length of 9.8" and a 5.375" blade. It has od green micarta with black liners and a kydex sheath. This is a real beauty. I paid $625 and I am asking $550 - $525 with USPS priority shipping included. I pay Paypal fees.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next up is an unused knife by Ken Vehikite of Black Roc Knives. This is a reaper model that he did in conjunction with M3Tactical. It is 10.3" overall and 5.5" blade. The steel is D2 and it looks to be made from 3/16" stock. This feels amazing in the hand. It comes with a kydex sheath that has an excellent lock and retention. I paid $425 - I am asking $350 including USPS priority shipping and I pay Paypal fees.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next up is lightly used AA forge Woodsman.: 3/32" 52100 steel, Scandivex Grind with ghost G10 over natural liners. 9" overall with 4.25" blade. There is some patina, the edge is in really good condition and is sharp. SOLD with leather sheath. USPS priority shipping included and I pay PayPal fees.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

more to come...

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
    Kona9, Broke, Rockgod1619 and 9 others like this.
  2. Hasco

Blog Posts:
    I have a used Osprey Knife and Tool Warthog in 3/32" CPM154 with a tapered tang. OAL 7.25" and 3.25" blade. OD G10 with a textured finish. This knife has been sharpened with a wicked edge go. There is some scratches on the blade from the sheath that I tried to get in the photos. Beautiful leather sheath is included. Sold includes USPS priority shipping and I pay PayPal fees.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Unused Osprey Knife and Tool Raptor in 3/32" CPM154 with tapered tang. 8.5" overall with 4" blade. $250 includes USPS priority shipping and I pay PayPal fees.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A lightly used Fiddleback handyman in 1/8" A2 steel with scandi grind. OAL 7.75" and 3.25" blade Some patina and discoloration of handle from sheath, edge is in very good condition. Never sharpened. Paper micarta over natural with yellow pinstripes. SOLD includes awesome sheath with punisher clip by joufuu. I pay PayPal fees and includes USPS priority shipping

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
  3. FreudianSlip

FreudianSlip Guide

Blog Posts:
    Some great lookin knives!

Hasco and Ragman like this.
  4. FeralGentleman

FeralGentleman Tracker Lifetime Supporter

Blog Posts:
    That Warthog would of got me in trouble this month...

The Handyman has me rethinking my stance on yellow liners. That is a beauty. One of my favorite Fiddleback models.

Good luck buddy (I think that is the regular Raptor)

Schmittie, Hasco and Rockgod1619 like this.
  5. Hasco

Blog Posts:
    Thanks Danny! I thought that was the regular raptor. For some reason it says K2 raptor on the original brown paper it came in. I will get it changed on the post.

Yeah, that is the first fiddleback I have seen with yellow liners that I liked. I didn't know if I would when I got it but they are very mild. I know some folks like the colors to pop but I usually go for the more subdued colors. I love paper micarta. The handyman is definitely my favorite of the smaller fiddleback besides the bushcraft karda but the handyman is probably better for general use.

FeralGentleman and Rockgod1619 like this.
  6. holygoat

holygoat Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Trying hard to resist that Tracker Jr!

7. Rockgod1619

Rockgod1619 Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    You and me both...

Hasco and Mr. Tettnanger like this.
  8. Hasco

Blog Posts:
    Alright, Sunday price reduction. I will tempt you further by dropping it down to $525. I wish I didn't have to see this one go, but I need to pay some bills.

08H3, FreudianSlip and Rockgod1619 like this.
  9. roadwarrior

roadwarrior Supporter Supporter Bushcraft Friend

Blog Posts:
    Nice knives, GLWTS

Hasco likes this.
  10. 08H3

08H3 God, Family and Freedom Vendor Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Someone's getting a steal on the tracker jr.!! I dig the one I just got and it's just 80CRV2!

Rockgod1619 and M.Hatfield like this.