What about all the rain today?

Discussion in 'New Mexico' started by TheGeoSquirrel, Sep 23, 2015.

1. TheGeoSquirrel

TheGeoSquirrel Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    So I live in Roswell, it started raining a little before I got off work and continued for less than 2 hours and I wound up with 3 1/2 inches in my rain gauge. The river a block from my house was just about 11/2 feet from cresting and the water flowed so strong down the street in front and beside my house it peeled the asphault right up. We have at least a 50% chance of more tomorrow and at least a 20% chance for Thursday. I hope our heavy rains dident hurt our quail. I was out dove hunting a week or so ago and saw tons of quail, come November I know what I'll be doing. How did everyone else come out of the heavy rains.

2. orbean

orbean Scout

Blog Posts:
    In Albuquerque we got an inch at the house, never seen rain like that before

3. TheGeoSquirrel

TheGeoSquirrel Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    I wonder if we have any members over in the Hobbs, Clovis, Lovington and Carlsbad areas. It looks like they have been gettin hit pretty good off and on since our big rain here in Roswell. I hope if there are members in those areas that they are safe.

4. TowerMonkey

TowerMonkey Tracker

Blog Posts:
    I'm over in Clovis area. Working on the wind farm. Lots of water, seems to be all run off now. Fields are drying up nicely.