Y'all Still Alive up in here???

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Luzster, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Luzster

Luzster Of course your opinion matters, just not to me... Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Afternoon all. Title was just to get your attention....

I posted a thread in here about backpacking/hiking trip this coming OCT/NOV. Well, that has shifted into a camping trip on a buddy's property. He has some land up in the Munson area that is perfect for a get together thing. Not much hiking to be done, although there is some area to do that on.

Anyways, if y'all are still alive in OCT/NOV, and are interested in a meet up/meet-n-greet during that time frame, let me know. The area has a creek and a pond so plenty of water. Couple of really good spots for multiple hammock and tents. Just trying to get an idea of how many people so I can work the logistics with parking and such with my buddy.

Rough planning right now, but possibly 13-15OCT, 20-22OCT or 3-5NOV work the best for me right now. Let me know.

Preston

central joe likes this.
  2. Mannlicher

Mannlicher Guide

Blog Posts:
    Munson, up above Pensacola? Have not been that way in many years. Florida folks are still around. Not much happening in the summer time. Too hot to camp or hike.
    First of October I'll be out in Wyoming hunting for a few weeks. After that, it's probably Chicken Stick in SW Georgia, and more paddling the creeks around here in North Central FL. November is prime hunting season and more camping.

central joe likes this.
  3. Usingmyrights

Usingmyrights Supporter Supporter Bushcraft Friend

Blog Posts:
    I don't know how I missed this update. I'll have to check my work schedule to see if I'm off that weekend.

central joe likes this.